Hello! My name is Chrissie Raynham-Wild and I’m a state registered Chartered Physiotherapist specialising in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, and a certified APPI Matwork Pilates instructor.
I have worked in the NHS for over 8 years. Prior to specialising in MSK, I completed rotations in other specialist areas including neurology, orthopaedics, stroke rehabilitation, respiratory medicine and elderly care and rehab.
Being an MSK physiotherapist means that I have a lot of experience of working with people who have pain or injuries. It also means I have a very good understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the body.
I use Pilates frequently during my practice. I like to help people to become stronger, more flexible and to improve posture and function, irrespective of their level of experience of Pilates or level of ability.
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 1
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 2
- APPI Pilates Matwork Level 3
- APPI Certified Matwork Pilates Instructor
- APPI Pilates For Runners
- Unite Health Level 1 Therapeutic Yoga
- Ante & Post Natal Pilates
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy postgraduate qualifications
- Acupuncture foundation course
- Spinal Manipulations course
- Problem-solving the sporting shoulder
- Shoulder: Steps to success online course
British Bobath Tutors Association Courses
- What is Normal Movement
- Assessment & Treatment of Adults with Neurological Conditions - Part A
- Assessment & Treatment of Adults with Neurological Conditions - Part B
- Recovery of the Upper Limb
- The Physiotherapy Assessment and Management of Ankylosing Spondylitis